Thursday 8 July 2010

HELLO!
My name's Lidi - the more avid blogging followers of all things vintage might have been introduced to me via the wonderful blog of "This 'n' That Totnes" or even in person if you've ever visited the delightful shop. Working with Lesley in the shop since it opened 6 years ago has fed my enthusiasm for the vintage, nostalgic and altogether lovely things that we see and sell, so i'm hoping that along with my collection of homemade bits and bobs, i'll have enough material to sustain my own blog, as well as spending my time scrolling with delight through the many blogs of This 'n' That followers. Having completed a degree in community art last year, i am thouroughly enjoying having the time to make all of those things i've wanted to over the last three years. Any christmas late night shoppers in Totnes might have seen the stall that i've had outside the shop for the last 3 years selling a range of homemade treats from jewellery, leather goods, "mulled wine" and "teacup" candles and cards. I work occasionally as a commercial photographer and also turn my lens to the more creative task of designing greetings cards, a range of which are available at This'n'That throughout the year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lidi
    Well done on joining blogland!
    I will see you in October, but hopefully before if we can get down there.
    Lovely card designs.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Tracey, thank you for your message!
    the plan is to get on with making things ready for the Nostalgic mix fair in October, so hopefully, there'll be some pictures to put up soon!
    see you then if you don't make it into the shop before.

    ReplyDelete